We host the videos with Vimeo, a very powerful video hosting platform. Any issues with the video playback are going to be related to your computer.
- Most computers come installed with Internet Explorer. The videos, should play fine, but we have found that other browsers are more stable. Our first choice falls between Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are very popular and very stable. You may already have one of these installed and if so, see if the videos play better on these browsers. If so, stick with the better browser.
- If your having any issues watching the videos, this link will show you what you can do.
- Add more Memory - When I purchase a new PC, I always try to upgrade the memory as much as I can afford. It really is the best thing to improve a computers operation. If you computer is at least a year old, you will really benefit from increasing the memory. We are not responsible for any damage that may result from using this guide. If you do not feel comfortable doing any of these steps, you should take your computer to professionals like the Geek Squad who can even come in home to help or may be located in your Best Buy Store.
- The first thing to do is determine how much memory you have installed - click here
- Next determine the maximum your computer will be able to use. If your max is 16 Gigs, there is no advantage to installing 32. Just go to the max you computer can use! I use the manufacturers of memory to tell me how much and exactly what kind of memory my computer uses. Stay with the exact "kind" they tell you or it will not work and may not even fit. - here are 2 reputable manufacturers - Kingston - Crucial
- Memory installation guide - 27 step guide - video tutorial
- We cannot troubleshoot your computer's issues for you, but the above 3 areas will generally solve your problem.
If you have a different tech related question, please leave a comment below and the webmaster will get back to you asap.